What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the terminal equipment you use to connect to the Internet by simply accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer, provide proper navigation and, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
What cookies do we use on Calculadora Conversor?
The cookies we use in Calculadora Conversors we can classify them, according to their purpose, in:
- Technical cookies: they allow to obtain a proper and smooth navigation.
- Personalization cookies: they improve and adapt the navigation since they allow to recognize aspects such as, for example, the browser or the country of origin, adapting the page to such circumstances.
- Analysis cookies: allow information to be obtained about the number of users accessing the page as well as their browsing habits and preferences. They allow the elaboration of statistics about the use of the page in order to improve it.
- Advertising cookies: allow the management of existing advertising spaces on the page and the frequency of their appearance so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the content of the page.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: allow the management of existing advertising spaces on the page so that each user is offered advertising content in accordance with the user's browsing habits.
Depending on where the cookies come from, we can divide them into:
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.||1 year||Advertisement|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form.||1 day||Analytics|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, camapign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assigns a randoly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years||Analytics|
|__cfduid||The cookie is set by CloudFare. The cookie is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information.||11 months||Necessary|
|_gat_gtag_UA_11002735_8||Google uses this cookie to distinguish users.||1 minute||Analytics|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary".||1 hour||Necessary|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-non-necessary||This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Non-necessary".||11 months||Necessary|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.||Necessary|
- Own cookies, which are those that are used directly by Calculadora Conversor. They are the following:
- Google Analytics (_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz): these cookies allow us to collect information about how users use and navigate the website. We use this information to generate reports that help us improve our website. These cookies collect, in an anonymous form, information such as the number of visitors to the website, the origin of users and the pages they have visited.
- Alexa Analytics (_asc, _auc): these cookies serve the same purposes as the previous ones.
- __wtw_first_visited: we use this cookie to obtain information about how the website is being used.
- luckyext__uid, luckyext__uid_key, luckyext__visit_counter: allow us to collect information anonymously about the browsing habits of users who visit us.
- __atuvc: this cookie allows us to show users the number of times a piece of website content has been shared on available social networks.
- Third-party cookies, which are those used as a result of access to Calculadora Conversor but located by third parties outside of it. In particular:
- Facebook cookies (c_user, csm, datr, fr, lu, s, xs, x-src): Facebook session control cookies, so that the Facebook social widgets integrated in the page work correctly and identify the user.
- Linkedin cookies (bcookie, lidc, X-LI-IDC): these are cookies that allow Linkedin functionalities, such as the share button, to be placed on the page.
- Pinterest cookies (_pinterest_cm): this is a cookie for the use on the page of Pinterest functionalities, such as the "Pin it" button.
- Twitter cookies (guest_id, external_referer, eu_cn, auth_token, secure_session, twll, remember_checked, remember_checked_on, g, h, _utma, _utmb, _utmz, lang): these cookies allow twitter functionalities to appear on the page. They may also allow Twitter to obtain anonymous information about browsing habits or user preferences.
- Google cookies (PREF, NID, OTZ, GAPS, _utma, _utmb, _utmz): these are cookies that allow the use of Google functionalities through the page, for example, maps or Youtube videos, Google +, etc. It is possible that, through it, some anonymous information about the preferences and / or browsing habits of users is obtained.
- Addthis cookies (di, dt, user_segment, uid, __atuvc, loc): Addthis cookies allow you to add features on the website to share content and then collect information about it anonymously. For more information, see http://www.addthis.com/privacy/privacy-policy#.UnztIyhpfJU.
- Tradedoubler Cookies (UI, BP, PI, PL): Tradedoubler may place cookies on your terminal to obtain statistics about your navigation and to offer advertising on the website. For more information, please visit http://www.tradedoubler.com/es-es/privacy- policy/.
- Scorecardresearch Cookies (UID, UIDR): Full Circle Sutides may place cookies on the terminals used to access the website in order to compile statistics about the use of the website. Please visit http://www.scorecardresearch.com/privacy.aspx for more information.
How to manage cookies?
Normally, the management of cookies that are placed on your terminal equipment is done through your browser. As the steps vary depending on the one you use, we offer below a list of links to the pages of each of them (the most used) where they explain how to enable, disable and, in general, manage cookies.
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?
Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
If you need more information we will be glad to help you. Write to us at contact @ calculadoraconversor.com